The benefits of exercise cannot be overemphasized. If you are still contemplating on whether you need to exercise, check out the following psychological benefits you stand to derive from exercise:
· ENHANCED MOOD: you will say goodbye to depression when you exercise regularly. During exercise, the brain releases a hormone called ‘ENDORPHINS’ which triggers positive feelings in your body.
· DECREASED STRESS AND ABILITY TO COPE WITH STRESS: Regular exercise helps reduce stress hormone called ‘CORTISOL’ and helps toughen your mental fortitude to withstand stress.
· IMPROVED SELF-ESTEEM: You will believe in yourself and be confident about your overall self-worth.
· PRIDE IN YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT: Your friends and family will not stop hearing about your fitness accomplishment.
· EMOTIONAL GRATIFICATION: You will be happy for being on the right track and fulfilling your fitness dreams.
· POSITIVE BODY IMAGE PERCEPTION: You will feel stronger and fall in with your body. You will also see yourself as an achiever, even if you have not yet realized your dreams.
· INCREASED FEELINGS OF ENERGY: Your metabolism and blood flow will increase so, your energy level will skyrocket; and you will be able to go through the day without much hassles.
I THINK IT’S WORTH INVESTING IN YOUR PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH.
IF YOU BELIEVE IT, YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT!